Delphi Products Co.
2085 W. U.S. 421
P.O. Box 149
Delphi, IN 46923
Stainless Steel In-Line Feeders
Stainless Steel Feeders
These welded dry feeders can be used in the center of the pen or as fence-line feeders. Bolted models are also available for export if desired.
- More head space on all feeders.
- Early-wean guards are standard on all nursery feeders.
- Feeder is manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel for durability.
- 14-inch (356-mm) wide eating space is standard for all wean-finish feeders.
- Solid trough divider panels reduce feed waste and increase feeder durability on all wean-finish models.
- Metal edges are safety-hemmed to minimize exposure.
- All sidewall flanges are formed outward for a stronger, easier-to-clean feeder.
- Fewer bolts to work loose.
- Optional drop tube holder helps secure the feed drop tube from an overhead fill system.
Feeder Adjustment Features
- Clearly marked numerical indexing system.
- Eliminates guesswork in making feeder gate adjustments.
- Adjustment time needed for entire feeder is less than 9 seconds.
- Pigs are not able to adjust feeder.
- Outstanding feed management tool.
- Lower labor costs.
- Less feed waste.